Tuesday, January 13, 2015

how to get over that crush?

I've had a tingling in my tummy, it's making me feel so lovely
This is wrong, you've been with her for so long
I might be your type,  but I won't be a home wrecker...

You call me on my phone,  all you do is moan
If she doesn't make you happy,  why do you stay?
Every time I see your name on my caller idea, I feel so numb,  but actually I am being so dumb

I know your life inside out, you are what we talk about
If you leave her, I'll wait for you
But I'm no ones third person...

I tackle the feelings head on, we discuss this for very long
You confess, I deny.
I tell you a simple lie

"I'm over that part of my life, I've left the pain behind. I'm in self destruct mode. All I do is hurt people. Go fix your relationship. Our friendship is worth more than this. "

Today I see, you guys are happy,  engaged.
Loving each other. I can smile, it all worked out brilliantly...

No comments: