Tuesday, January 13, 2015

cheater perspective

A long,  long time ago I cheated on my first girlfriend.

It wasnt something she did wrong, it was all me, I am inquisitive. I use to be the person that saw something different or nice and I'd want to test it. Or you will tell me I'm going to burn myself by touching a hot oven plate. Even thou I saw and heard the warnings, I still did it.

I think in the long run it's made me a better person.

Still I can't tell you so many years later why I decided to cheat on my "love of my life" with this little blond girl. I can't tell you it was because me and my present girlfriend had a bad time. Cause that won't be true. I can say it wasn't lust, cause I got all my dinners at home. It also wasn't a looking for attention thing, cause I have always gotten my fair share of attention. So why did I cheat?

By the way, the girl wasnt even better looking than my girlfriend, she also wasn't richer or cleverer.

If I look back now, I think I cheated because at that stage I was very easy to manipulate. Very easy to get someone to plant an idea in my head.

I still remember the day, me and my other friend was sitting on a deck on the river bed chatting. Such a beautiful sunshine day. And she brought the topic up, this girl is so pretty and she looks like a good kisser etc. It sounded to me like a challenge. Sometimes and with somethings I enjoy a good challenge.

But before I could challenge think girl actually made a move on me...

Today where I am and when I look back I'll probably still cheat. Because that made me a apart of. Me. I will most certainly never cheat again.

The pain you cause the other person is not Worth it.

No comments: