Friday, January 23, 2015

after 9

When my day is finished
My life becomes a slow and steady breeze
And I find myself all alone
In my pitch dark bedroom...

And...
I start to think about you
My non existing ex relationship
My never ending crush
The best friend I can hope to have
Yet the best enemy I'll ever have

I can see your veiny hands
The power I know they have
I remember those sea green eyes
Oh. How they can look straight through me
I hear your voice
It calmes my nerves
I remember your long elegant muscular legs
From all the runs we have done together

You one of the idle things in life that makes me grin
Makes me want to achieve
Makes me want to be better

But I'll never want you in my bed
Even thou I don't forget your lips
Still I never want to kiss you
You to important

But I'll always miss you after 9 as I get into bed



No comments: