Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Affection from a stranger

In the middle of the bush I was sleeping in a tent with three other girls. We worked together.

Pitch dark, no living soul for miles, I remember the night life so clear...

One beautiful night I was startled awake by this feeling of being watched and as I open my eyes, I noticed this girl staring at me.

It was as if my open eyes was a sign to her
The next moment I felt in my bed under my cheats. Nestled in me...
At first I was confused

Puzzled do I chase her, or do I embrace her.

Keeping in mind my colleague was laying a few cm's away. And the girl in my bed was our manager. Do I need this job? I'm stuck here for three more days. Gosh what to do.

I decided. Okay,  I told her:" you can stay for a little while, but that's it"

Again this was a sign. I had a tough day, so I fell asleep with any hesitation. Then the troubles started.

Her hands was in my shirt,  her mouth was on my mouth,  she was like a jack rabbit. Me not thinking what she is doing,  but more about my colleague who was sleeping in the tent.

Luckily an alarm went off and I could escape.

Each night after that I would wait until I know she is sleeping before I go to bed. This took a huge toll.

My love of my life trusting me, waiting for me and this girl jumping my bones. This is probably the ideal situation.

I kept keeping on my own, missing sleep. Making myself weak and tired. Until one day I couldn't fight it. I gave him. I became a cheater...

I know alot of people who would love this affection by a stranger,  but believe me this one got completely out of hand luggage

No comments: