Thursday, March 26, 2015

#pastFuture

If I knew, what I know now, how different would my decisions have been?

First thing I would like to change is my first propsal of marriage. Actually would have said yes. Kept studying. Would have had atleast two kids by now. WIth a husband out the country more than in it... Uhm
Would I have been happy!?
Probably not.

Second change would have been to never try a girl. Never left my life to live in her's.
Would I have been happy living without that intense love? TakiNG massive risks!? Uhm...
Most definitely not. I'm reckless, unpredictable, etc.

Third change to complete my psychology studies. Would I have been a good/great. Psychologist?  I'll never know. But it would have bored me.

Am I where I want to be?  Yes
Do I regret my choices? No
Was all my decisions good? No, definitely more wrong then right.
Did I enjoy my life till now? Absolutely

No comments: