Monday, December 29, 2014

The confession

Sometimes I feel the need for confession!

Today :
I had one massive aggressive meltdown. It's been so long, that at first I could not understand my emotions. Then it hit, or should I say then I hit "it"!
I've always been stable, same person everyday.
You need to wind me up to get some reaction.

Today was different.
I put my trainers on ran a few kilometres,  in pretty good time. My running partner had to quit, she injured herself. So I doubled back and ran again. After about 60 min run, I went to the gym got hold of some weights and did so many reps, that my muscles burned. Yet, after this I was still aggressive.
So I decided on some core workouts...

After all this, I can say I need more work outs like this. But I have to find the aggression for it.

Today was different.
Aggression caused by incompetent people occupying my valuable time with small mindless acts which seemed to take for ever.

I hope that when I wake up, I'll be a better me.

For everybody that I was not myself towards,  I am really sorry,  but I know you will forgive me. Cause this isn't me!

Regards
"the beast in me"

No comments: