Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Rum, sigarettes & memories

I'm ending this year with rum, sigarettes and lots of new memories...

Rory my friend,  I miss you dearly, even if you were full of shit. But he was such a fantastic kisser. Made me knees weak.

Snip we have done so much running together,  walked miles together. Figuratively and literary.
Hope this year we will do some more!

Bear you have shown me life takes turns and some days we need to smile and wave. Even if you wave to empty walls.

Dr M you teaches me that not all friends are meant to be permanent,  some are there for a.short while. A means to a end.

Bugs,  I'm sure you my sponsor!  When ever I feel like creating a closet!  You are there. Always understanding. Even if I bubble and you miles away. My friend you mean the world to me.

My family!  Gosh. You guys had to be there for the bad and ugly. Picked up my pieces and help me to recreate myself. I'm stronger and better because of you. Thank you!

People it's been a year. I've lost some weight. Grown some what. Recovered. And succeeded with many milestones...

One awesome 2014!  Thank you for sharing it

I'll be celebrating with rum, sigarettes and memories

No comments: