Sunday, December 28, 2014

Teenage crush

You have always been a part of my life...

Now after about 10years of not seeing, not speaking, finally I met you again.

Such a dum childhood crush!

First memory I have of you was a drive to the shop in my uncles Open. The second memory of you was a brief encouter in a gym, so sudden and unexpected!

Every time I see you,  I can melt. If you had to lay a finger on me, I will simply stop to exist. You have your life and I have mine,  we will never work, NEVER!

But yet I really have this stupid childish crush on you.

All I see is what I want. From your moods, your no fashion style, overly eager streaked hair, the simple dimple right under the corners of your mouth.
At night I close my eyes, all I is you. In the morning I wake up with the thought of you. Every now and again I catch myself wishing for you ...

I should have left you under this rock,  cause I'm afraid I started something I can't finish.


No comments: