Monday, June 23, 2014

Silent Pause

Today has been one of those days. After every word, every moment there is this silent pause.

These pauses consume sentences. Paragraphs. Minutes. Hours.

In these silent pauses are moment of pure thought. Pure reality. Curiosity. Anger. Distress.

Yes, it's been one of many of these days. Where a single word is consumed by a ocean of silent pauses.

I'm still trying to figure out, if these are because of doubt? Because of insecurities?  Because past behaviour predicts future behaviour?

I'm this amazing stand still of thought,  brain and words... In the middle of it all, I realise...

You can't change who you are. You can't. But you can work harder at being beter than what you have been.

In this silence I did my workout,  I ate my supper, I took a warm bath and after all the silence. I still paused in silence...

No comments: