Sunday, November 17, 2013

12 months later

So here I am

A once self proclaimed lesbian turned against the homosexual community which in turn kicked me out because of my outlook that I am not gay and I do not want to be in a relationship with a women.


 

My theory about lesbianism is becoming more clearer by the day. I do not judge my friends, I do not care about their sexual orientation and I love them in my special ways. Even thou I was gay, I look at women and I see the attraction, I see how easy it would be for me to fall in love with a women, how easy it is to make it work. But my whole being is against me being gay, against me not getting married and not having children.


 

My theory which I stated in my previous blogs, is now being justified and confirmed. I have taken it upon myself to stay a clear distance from the gay community but still have a clear understanding of what is happening. I also like speaking to my friends, which gives me a great opportunity to analyse them and see if my theories are wrong.


 

This far my theory of women or men that are gay because of a absent parent is true, they spend their entire life searching for that parent and eventually end in a relationship with a older female/male (near their parents age).

My theory on women or men that was in a abusive house were father hit the mother or the mother was permanently insulting the father is true. Those children grow into adults who will always be searching for someone to dominate them, but with a fear for the unknown (opposite sex).

And so it goes on...


 

What the people in this century have to see is, that things that are worth it you need to work for. The easiest relationship to be in is a gay relationship, a specially if you live in the closet or you are excluded from the world or move away from people you know. The most difficult relationship to be in which was made for us is a normal (woman and man). To find a relationship which is perfect for you, takes forever. To communicate to make the relationship work, so that you know all there about each other, that is even harder. Most gay relationships are like a cyclist, every now and again they trade their partner for a better one, etc. Sad but true.

 

No comments: