Sunday, April 24, 2011

27 Things I love about you


1. I love those eyes
2. I love the naughty smile
3. I love the passion you have
4. I love your fake laugh
5. I love the way you play pool like a duck
6. I love the way you need me to keep you warm
7. I love the way you hold on to me on my bike
8. I love your voice
9. I love the warmth of your touch
10. I love the way you moan about small things
11. I love all our road trips and adventures
12. I love the way you sometimes snor
13. I love the fact that you always dream
14. I love the way you lie about certain things
15. I love it when you steal my socks
16. I love it when you want to try something new
17. I love the way you cook (KFC and all)
18. I love the fact that you always try
19. I love you when you lazy
20. I love you for always wanting to sleep late
21. I love it when you make me miss you
22. I love it when you are close
23. I love your music taste
24. I love your restruarant choice
25. I love your little hidden suprises
26. I love the fact that you always up for a goodtime
27. I love you for just being you

No comments: