Sunday, August 23, 2009

August 2009

This past month, so many things have happened.

I found a job after a huge search, job is stressful and depressing, money bad, people not cool, but it’s a job. They don’t know my secret yet, then I will be jobless again. Praying for another job, already.

Got my own place. Cozy, feel as if I fit, finally somewhere.

Broke my bike. Some things’ will never change.

Got fat, don’t fit in my clothes. Some excise will fix that.

And I told my MOM that I am gay, as well as forgot to hide that I am. Well, her response was perfect like usual, totally not expected. From here on, we can only move forward, there is nothing to move back on. This is my year of building relationships. I feel positive, but I know a lot of people will be hurt with my decision, I can’t be blamed for others narrow mindedness...

2 comments:

bugs said...

Dink aan jou, mis ons koffies.

Sunflower said...

Trots op jou!