Wednesday, January 29, 2014

A story for a Saturday?

This beautiful Saturday morning I wake up, it's time to attack the friendly coast.

I'm swallowed up in my swimsuit by the sunshine coast, covered in sunblock with a excellent personality I arrive at the beach. Happy Valley they call it, it agrees with my sense of humor. Happy I am indeed. 

Get into the ice cold water of the ocean, take a lap from the first swimming pole to the another. 
Amazing. How free water can make you feel. As lite as a feather I swim up and down. The child in me so alive!

After the swim, naturally you will have to take a sunbath session. Recharge my battery? I think not. Make me more lazy absolutely! 

Then it's time for a super lunch with prawns and fish, yummy (just thinking of this makes me hungry). Naturally with fish you always have white wine (Nederburg Stein).

This was a perfect day, with perfect company!

No comments: