Thursday, November 13, 2008

gatvol

today! my day started bad.

When i was in school I use to have an issue with waking up.
This morning I was woken up by a friend. That was fine.
But then I realised, I had to go in to PE and work on a camp which I think is going rather well. BUt my boss (she thinks she is my boss) don't agree at all.

first the trafic is mad, then my day gets cancelled and shifted around to suite everybody else except me. My appointment get cancelled, my work get's cancelled.

It just turned into a super shit day.

I had to phone about 40 schools, the first ten treated me like an ape, then I got a phone put down in my ear, for nothing. Then I decided FuCk the schools, fuck the boss.

What a huge image different for me. I have never been so gatvol and felt so stupid like now.

if my day doesn't change I will say something to regret

1 comment:

bugs said...

lol, that sounds soooo familiar! i wish you grace my friend (for if i wish you strength, you might just kill someone)